Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introductions and explainations

I am a collector of vintage soft drink bottles, and a researcher of soda bottlers with a coverage area which includes Southwest Virginia, Northeast Tennessee, and Mercer County West Virginia. I also write the occasional article pertaining to some local brand or other soda related item which isn't necessarily covered by this area, but either has connections to or was bottled in this area. The main website for this is www.tazewell-orange.com.

I have often had the desire to talk about the process and experiences I have encountered throughout my time researching these companies, but didn't feel these subjects belonged in the basic information that makes up the main site. So I have created this blog for just that purpose. I will be discussing anything that I run into either collecting the bottles, which will include my adventures digging bottles, and also finding the information which is posted on the main site itself.

This may include my recent finds, and maybe even some non-related local stuff including milk bottles, local businesses which catch my fancy, whatever.

Let me say welcome to the Tazewell-Orange.com blog.

Joseph lee

1 comment:

  1. I just read your article on Wyrick Springs water. Do you know where we could have some items appraised? Thanks in advance for your help.

    ReplyDelete